We got this award from a couple of fellow CB's out there; It's been great fun reading everyone's 'seven things' about themselves. I thought it would be cool since there are four of us cats & two servants to list a picture each day with 7 things about that Cat (or servant.)
While Ms. O'Houligan couldn't be reached for comment , I have been assured by her PR staff we have permssion for me to use little known or unnown facts about her for this project provided she has full disclousre first. Therefore hers will be last since the attorneys involved in this discovery process may drag this out a bit. BUT; over the next 6 days you can see photos and read up on our house.
I am going to start from last feline acquired and move forward to Ms. O'Houligan; The Queen Stella herself. (of course Ms. Stella said ... "as it should be: save the best for last). Thanks for stoppin for a visit! Hope you enjoy it. Without further fuss may I present
Miss Jenta is an 9 year old spayed female. She came to my house (Bengal rescue) after Mr. Aspen found his forever home June 2009. She has yet to be placed. She is a cancer survivor. While in my care she developed a growth on one of her hind toes which had to be removed. After so many trips back and forth to the vet for bandage changes (and a change of Vet) somewhere in there we bonded & I told her that if she never found a forever home; she would always have one here with me. Since the surgery was costly and rescue wanted to opt for the less costly option of euthanasia; I arranged my own online art auction and sent out the S.O.S. to help fund it. You can read about that here . It was hugely successful and from the letters and notes I got everyone was thrilled to help and very pleased with their pieces of art. While in my home she is confined to the master bedroom owing to her aggressive dominant nature. Something Ms. Stella and I are not quite happy with but as of now it's the only solution we have so we all must bend a bit.
From Miss Jenga:
1. I don’t like any human food
2. I don’t like any wet stinky cat food
3. I LOVE the brush and come running and meowing from nowhere when I hear Her scratch her finger on the bristles! I try to ‘eat’ the brush when She brushes me
4. I dig under the quilts on the bed to sleep under the covers next to the warmy blanket
5. I sing to the moon sometimes at night until she say’s “Jenga NO!” to which I say “Jenga YES!”
6. I don’t like anyone NEAR my feet with anything other than their lips to kiss my paws!
7. I can stare down ALL the other kitties until they cower & leave the room (except Miss Jack who is always asleep and wouldn’t know the difference)