Friday, May 13, 2011

Loco for the Pollo

(please excuse the blurry images; when it comes to El Pollo Loco I'm to quivery with excitement & don't sit still)

Um.. excuse Me?  Is that what I smell it is?
oh sheeesshhhh I cansht help myshelf I'm all drooooly now

Oh! The tender morshuls jusshst inshide der...  oh pleash great goddessshh of pollo... jussshst a tiny piesch to schtop my drooling schalivating schelf 

*note; there are no morsels showing; by the time I put a handful down & pick up the camera again, they are GONE!  She might be a 'Cat of a certain age' but she is FAST especially when it comes to her favorite widdle yickkinAaarrrrIIIIBAAAaaaa!

Happy Friday & Saturday to all!  Now that Blogger is cooperating we'll catch up on our visiting soon!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM

    Tender morshuls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. chikkun. No other words needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 AM

    Yum, yum...when you got a good thing...swoof it right down that's what we say. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Don't get between a girl and her chikkhen!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!