Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Filcher

If the feds show up at my door it won't be for the songs my daughter has 'shared' on the internets.  It will be because of this cat
You can read about his other filching



who has stolen retrieved more dog toys 


as the evidence mounts

Ollie: "I don't know what you're talking about, never see dat aofre in my lifes!"

I was considering putting up 'Lost' posters to see who would come to claim them though I'm sure it's just from our right-next-door neighbors and their three small dogs. 
Oh, the shame...


5 comments:

  1. Haha! Ollie, we are so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - that's so funny. I'm impressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLEPTO-KAT!!! Do you have a front fence you could pin them to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha! Mommy is laffin her asterik off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy is laffing! I and she both love that look he has on his face as he denies knowing anything about those toys. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!