Saturday, April 10, 2010

Livin' the Life!



I come home from a hard day's work, need to run get out of my work clothes and into my workout clothes and on the way to the treadmill, THIS is what I see... *sigh* So hard not to just lay out right there with all those snugglyon particle emitters! Especially that pied in front who has her emitter on 'if you can make it past me you have a will of iron'...


Yes I made it past;, but only just. If it weren't for the fact that my er...backyard area has grown roughly to the size of Rhode Island, I would stop and lounge but alas, cellulite expulsion waits for no one.

A Victim was claimed later by a rain of particles that was emitted at such concentrated force the poor girl didn't stand a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you xoxo!