Friday, July 03, 2009

Award!

I was awarded this by Nathalie



The associated rules are to name seven things you like
And to nominate seven other blogs for the award, thus spreading the love.

1. Laughter
2. Rain/Sunshine
3. Whispering
4. Backyard flowers
5. Animals
6. Birds
7. Chocolate Donuts


7 Blogs to give awards to! (I could only narrow to 9!)

here goes:

Creative Stitches by Lynn
ZQuilts
Cookseyville
A Fanciful Twist
Judy Coates-Perez
Susan Gets Native
PaMdora's Box
Beaded Tail
Jamie Fingal

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is the first time I've visited this post but yet somehow I'm already shown as commenting - very odd but it's too early in the morning for me to figure it out! Anyway, in addition to Congratulations, I'd like to add thank you very much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination Stacy! I look forward to getting the chance to meet face to face in long beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Award Stacy!

    Your work is just so awesome! I wish I could see it in Long Beach! Be sure to have photos of yourself with your quilts. I was too shy to ask someone to take mine in Houston last year and now I regret not speaking up!

    This is the time for you to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, Stacy! And congratulations on yours.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!