Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Harlot

 
The office next to ours is a dog groomer.  Dana gets a lot of standard size poodles but this one
just kills me!  Meet 8mo old Max!  My favorite colors! Today we happened to be dressed alike so we did an impromptu photo op.  (pardon my no makeup; riding a bike each day kinda defeats that purpose)
 
Here's me attempting to 'shake' and Max looking emploringly as if to say
'Lady, I'm only like 8 months old, I don't do tricks yet'.
 
 
' But you is really cute so maybe I could... '
 
SSSSSMMMMMMMOOOOOOCH!  
ya; my new FB profile for sure!
 
And then 'Puppy' comes back!  
 Made my day.
The cats will be furious!
 
 
 
as soon as they wake up

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, we were gonna ask if the cats have seen these pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL, the cats are going to sniff that out, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! He definitely likes you. PS: our card came today, thank you! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful doggy and it looks like he liked you as much as you liked him. It was the purrfect photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like a nice enough fellow...I mean, for a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloon's Human: Oh. My. Dog. LOVE Max and his coloring is so unique and beautiful! I totally have a thing for standard poodles...and this guy is spectacular! Love your photos with him and that your "outfits" match, how cool is that! You should totally have this as your FB pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Adorable pics of the two of you!

    We can only imagine the sniff-down you got at home. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ the cats being furious. Max is a stunning dog, really gorgeous. How wonderful to have had the photo op together!

    Thanks for stopping by! We have a holiday ecard linked on our home page, feel free to take it if you do that sort of thing. :-)

    Purrs and peace,
    Nicki and Derry

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you are stunning!
    when i groomed dogs this was called "party" coloration. I loved grooming the poodles, getting those lines perfect was a joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pics were big smile makers fur sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great looking dog! Wes gots your card yesterday! Wes loves it! But Mommy dtole the bookmark for herself!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL! We're reading backwards and just HAD to see what had Stella in a Royal SNIT. *snicker* oh yeah. you are in SUCH trouble.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!