Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh My, my, my...

My Gorgeous Ms. Stella.  Makes my heart all squeezy and happy and I get leaky eyes...
 
 
 
Ms Stella's response is less emotional..."get the wrong kind of stinky goodness again and those won't be 'happy' leaky eyes!
 
 
BTW: I have started to add items to my Etsy page that you might like for the hollydays (including the table runner Ms. Stella is on)!
If you've a mind too, take a look.  If there's something you think you'd like to see that maybe isn't there shoot me an email.  I'd love to hear from you!
I'm currently making some adorable cat totes! SO much fun!
 
Thanks!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. stella...did someone say shopping !!!! I am sooooooooo there and yes your food service gal better get the canned goods issue fixed...asap....hugs girl from dai$y =^..*=

    we hope everyone has a FABulous week end !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we luff your Mom's work! We have a lil kitteh quilt on our wall she made right now. It's quite pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella, aren't humans silly with all that drippy sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Stella, we love you. We know...so what, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely runner. We're sure Miss Stella is giving it her stamp of approval.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Hero I have. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!