Friday, July 09, 2010

Hi! My Name Is...

Luke Skywalker.  I didn't choose this name for myself but it was given to me by my previous people's little human.  I am staying at Ms. Stella O'Houligan's house until I get a new person.  I am 18 months old and am a Snow Bengal.  I am reaallllly skinny (especially compared to my other housemates here) That Woman who takes care of us has been soooo nice & everytime I meOOOWWW really loud she brings me foodz.  It's so cool!  And you'll never guess! There's treats here too!   I will do anything for a treat!  The Gurl say's I'm a 'Treat hor' but she laffs so it must be funny.  

I get to stay in The Gurl's room.  It's fun in here!  It's like being in a giant gifty box with all the pretty colors!  I sit in this window looking out at the front yard where That Woman has put bird seed in the grass so I have something exciting to watch during the day! 
I was really askeerdy cat when I first got here; there was so many new smells & I am not allowed outside.  At the other house where I used to live (on the beach)  they let me out  and I would leave for days at a time
They never knew where I went to hide.  My sister still lives with them.  She was not bothered by the move to that new house, the two small humans or the new goggie who was little and would scare me all the time.  I miss my sister. 

There is a cat here who looks just like her but she stays in That Woman's room even though I got to see her once and I meowed hello and chirped thinking it may have been my sister (only she was GIANT!) we weren't allowed to 'socialze' yet.  I hope I can see her again soon because I want another cat like me to play with. 

I have been a 'Good mancat' in training and don't 'go' anywhere but my litterbox.   My favorite time is when That Woman comes home and I let her pet me now and I purrsss till I drool.  She laffs.  I haven't let anyone pick me up 'cos I'm not ready.   It's really nice not to be grabbed at all the time.  I didn't used to let any buddie touch me I was so askeerd  they would pull my tail or squeeze me too much. 

I also like that she puts a orange ball in the bathtub and let's me go in there and play with it!  It bounces all over the place and I can jump reallllllly high!  One time I was let out in the room where the box with the moving pictures is.. I got to smell all kinda stuffs out there & look out the backyard where the other kitties were let on the patio to lay in the sun outside.  I wanted to go too but there was still sunbeams on the carpet so I took a catnap there.  

It's okay here and I can tell That Woman & The Gurl like me way lots, but I need my own person so if you are interested please visit The Bengal Rescue 
My pic's aren't up there yet but they will be soon and you can still fill out the adoption form & email it to Marilyn. 
xo 

5 comments:

  1. Oh mies! You are as skinny as us Cornish Rex and we knows you are supposed to be big and muscular, so we are so glad you got rescued and you are so handsome, someone will give you a furrever home...we just know it! Til then, let Ms Stacy take care of you and nurse you back to health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke, you are a very handsome kitty! Sounds like you're having fun with That Woman and The Gurl! Hope you find a furever home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a thin one Mr Luke. I'm glad you have the lovely Stacy to look after you for now. You are a very handsome mancat, despite the thinness (which I just know Ms Stacy will fix). If you were here I'd give you a furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darling...please eat lots and lots and get big and strong. Your home is a wonderful place and you are a fortunate baby to have been rescued.

    I am a Tortie and I think Bengals are the most beautiful cats, beside myself, in the world. I wish my mommy could be your forever person. Well, she wishes that, me I am not used to other furrbabies here.

    But meows and headbonks, sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely kitty. Looking so intent and curious.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!