Miss Stella O'Houligan
Miss Stella was named by The Gurl when they were both tiny. The Gurl was 3 (she'll be 18 in March!) and we had received these two tiny kittens from our old Vet. The Gurl had a favorite book by Janell Canon called Stella Luna (about a fruit bat) and The Gurl said this wee kitten looked like the character in the book. She became Ms. Stella O'Houligan when I mentioned to a friend how she was such a houligan some times & she coined the phrase Stella O'Houligan. Thank you Lynn!
You can really see her 'frootbats' when she was tiny. I love this picture of her.
1. I growl at fireworks (and pace & get into Her lap!)
2. I used to growl at the milkman when got milk delivered
3. I head bonk the table legs so hard I knock beverages over and concuss my own self
4. I don’t mind manicures but stay away from the pedicures thank you
5. I repeatedly harass Scrappy until her widdles or barfs
6. I don’t like human food except for bacon or boiled chicken
7. One of my favorite things to do is claw open the linen cupboard (or the thing with all Her fabrics in it) to get in and sleep inside.
I sometimes go outside & bring boycats home who sing to me. Some of them are really cute! This year a orange and white male has come. He makes sure to stay away from anyone but She finally snuck the camera around the curtain and got these two shots before he high tailed it outta there! He's really scruffie and obviously feral. We wish Missy Teri was here to help us snag him & get him fixed & cleaned up.
Me & The Gurl