I'd like to just let you know we are going to be 'off air' for a short time.
The reason is that Ms. Jenga is very ill.
She has stopped eating and no matter what I try or prepare she is simply not interested in food.
She is drinking water which is sort of good.
After a trip to the vet where her tummy was shaved she had an ultrasound.
Kitties, they found a mass in her instestine.
They got some of her poops so they can do a test and find out if it's cancer.
We don't get to know until tomorrow.
If it is cancer, the Rescue group will request that she be put down.
I must honor their decision.
I will most certianly let you know the moment we find out.