Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Do You Remember What You Were Doing?

The Day The Mutants came?
Oh HAI Stellie!!!Make 'em go away...

That's me there, on the far right.  Right about then I was thinking...

"Will you get a load of this?  The cheek of that Ornj goon?"

"I really must speak to That Woman about this impertinance."

*Oh Miss Stella, for heaven's sake, you can have my chair all right?* 

*sigh* "I dunno, lemme think... if you toss in a couplea treats I think we shall have an accord." 

"Stella, you really need to lay off watching Pirates of the Carribean."  

"TREATS?? CHAIR?? FOCUS WOMAN!"

"Oh all right! Sometimes you really are the D.I.V.A."

That's better!

ARRRRRRRRRRR!






6 comments:

  1. Well there isn't a thing wrong with being a Diva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stella, you have fiddled with the colors so those Orinj brothers don't even LOOK orinj anymore.
    It has taken 7 months, but I am finally willing to let Audrey sleep near m on the sofa.

    My word verification is powepla (?powerplay?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms Stella
    Yes! We IS DIVAS! We should starts a Diva Club!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella, you are funny! But hey, at least you just have to live with a couple of goons, and not another diva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all haf our burdens, dear Stella. We is sorry yours is so hebby. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stella we have a few divas over here...maybe we could ship them over in exchange for your goons...


    the critters in The Cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!