King Spitty has decreed that we (oh, he was sure to graciously include the two ornj goons and since we don't want any Royal Repercussions we (meaning I) will include them too.) be humbly bestowed this most auspicious honor!
Thanks Sir Spitz~
Versatile Blogger Award
These are the VBA rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. (check)
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.(check)
Next, select 15 blogs/ however many bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (ummmm. check)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. (check)
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (check)
Since I too think 15 is too many, I'm following Spitty's lead and going for the
Now for my Seven Things(now really... here's where I could go on all day!)
1. I am 15 human years old which makes me like a skillion in Cat years... BUT! I play like a baby kitty and can still jump 4 feet in the air! (on the grass outside, don't worry,) That Woman keeps such a microscopic eye on my every movement (if you catch my meaning) I'm exhausted just thinking about it. See?
2. I come running for Tuna juice or the treat bag, which ever comes first. (And believe you, me! It's not nearly often enough!) Meantime, mashed potatos and gravy are always welcome or one of these when they are fresh>>>
3. It is NOT true that I spend my hours napping so often that I am confused with small wooden carvings. I give the following example...
I know, not even close right!
4. I am often confused with my housemates, so here is a photo of each of ME> (there will be test later)
NOT ME>>This is Jenga
ME ME ME >>>
NOT ME>>>Miss Jenga again!
ME ME ME>>>
NOT ME>>>>This is That Scrappy Cat my arch nemesis!
NOT ME AGAIN! > A very surprised Miss Jenga
And I get this one ALL THE TIME!!! SO not me!>>> Miss Jack
I lied, the post is too long, there will be no final examination.
5. I have been called CATZILLA by some very unrespectful mongrels and I assure you, they have paid the price! Here is a photo of the offending vermin. I have mounted their heads on my Cat tree.
6. I don't snuggle, so That Woman just stop trying ok? Save her blood for the full transfusion she will need if those vermin remain here much longer.
how serious is this face???
See what happened to that last cat that introoded onto my woobie? I have locked her in the mirror!, and my other self stands guard to keep her there!
(cue ebil laffters) MUUAHHAHAHAHAAaa!
7. Lastly, let's see. I love visiting my blog friends and have over 300 on my blogroll. It may take a while for me to catch up and I don't always comment but I ALWAYS appreciate the postings as it makes our giant world just that much cozier.
not that I'm into cozy...I DID make that clear. Just, figuratively cozier. Thanks for reading all the way down, I tried to make it more entertaining with photos.