Monday, February 20, 2012

KLounge Visit Final Entry

Baby say's "me ♪♫*¨*&.¸¸ ¸¸.my*¨shadow*♫♪   "

'boop' the nose and it will be the last thing you ever do



Salem: "you don't expect me to get that do you?"
Is there anything cuter that a tuxie???


NO~!

I just love that tail flip!


Beuuoooootiful Quiet Lion!

A good time (and treats) was had by all!
Thanks Trish & Scott for your gracious hospitality.
We  had a fun time & are glad you liked your 'happy chicken' eggs!
We liked the cinnamon rolls & fudge!  It was a long 5 hours home but we had plenty of sugar!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Another batch of super pictures and great captions. Love the musical notes and the Quiet Lion. And of course Salem's tuxiness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super experience for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a treat for those of us who would love to have the same experience. Katnip Lounge is an unattainable pleasure for me but I love it when others can go and "report" back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you for showing me pictures of Salem! I love that girl!
    Kozmo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a blast meeting y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just caught up on all your KLounge posts/pics. You must have had an awesome time there, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was some serious fun!! Thanks for sharing all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, now the Human is practicalyl frothing at the mouth. THE BABY??? SALEM??? Live and in Fursun??? She's about ready to ge tin her car and drive all night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just caught up on your trip to the Katnip Lounge, and can we just say WE ARE SO JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!