Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slave driver


Ms. Stella: ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ Oh Banana Boy?? ¸¸.*¨*♫♪

"OLLIE!?!"

Ollie: "mmppfff, Wha?  OH!"


Ollie: "Yes Missie Stella, I'm here."

Ms. Stella: "Since you're not busy, go in and get my bed ready. It's time for my nap." 

Ollie: "OH YES SIR, er.. MA'AM! RIGHT AWAY MA'AM!"

Ollie: "Let me *muffin, muffin, muffin*,  just make it *muffin, muffin, muffin*, all kushie *muffin, muffin, muffin*,  for ya...*muffin, muffin, muffin*, Ok, try it now" 


Ms. Stella: "I'll be the judge of that."

Ms. Stella: "Humpf, could be a bit softer... but I guess it'll do." 


Ms. Stella: "*sigh* so hard to train them...  ZZZ...zzzzzzzzz"

Ollie: "So exhausting, to wait on Her beck and paw, I falls asleep sitting up!"





8 comments:

  1. But you really did do a great job! You you got a treat tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a darling. I love you so much dearest Ollie. I have to tell you as well that Ms Stella IS my hero. Always has been, always will be. XOXOXO

    pee ess: I fink there will be a house trashing tomorrow...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Stella! What did yous say to Ollie to gets him to do that!?! Mes would LOVES it if Kozzmo did thats for me. He is outside almost all day now chasing bugs, and birds and mouses!
    Me and my hairy slobbery sister Bob wants to thanks yous for your kind words. Bob is a little worried abouts the operation but she says she has not been able to sees out of that eye for awhile. She will be happy when the headaches is gone.
    Kisses Nellie and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Stella, can I borrow your Banana Boy sometime?? The boycats here just won't listen to me!

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful Miss Stella, I've heard you can never really turn your back on them.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Ollie. It's only right that you should provide such excellent service to your Queen.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!