Sunday, June 03, 2012

Penitent

   That Woman used our TREAT MONEY to buy a box of *gulp* dog biscuits, ( without the 2/3 majority needed to sanction such an expenditure it must be said) She had the unmitigated gall to take said box to the next door neighbors. But her  audacity doesn't end there kitties!  She also took (without express written prior approval), a small stuffed toy in the shape of a cat which she claimed was purloined from same said neighbors dogs.  LIES!  SLANDER!

Just as soon as I get up from my Sunday Easy I'm goin' right back over there and gettin' my toy back! I'll keep ya posted!



                                                                                                      ...She's got some nerve I tell ya!


11 comments:

  1. No bad deed goes unpunished.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you have a real problem on your hands. Your ooman is totally out of control. You need to go over the ground rules with her again, and again until she gets it right, her behavior is totally unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nerve of her! Thwopp the doogie a couple times when you get back your toy. That woofer must have been involved, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR TREAT MONEY???????? The sheer audacity! The collosal NERVE! Do you need my allowance? I got my allowance today. I have FOUR DOLLARS! It's yours if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you might just was to take an extra nap and ponder on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, has she forgotten ALL her training? DOG biscuits? She isn't having a little, um, you know, "spell" (as the Human's beloved Auntie used to call periods of mental instability, ha ha meow), is she??

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so wrong in so many ways! We hope you make her pay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remind that woman that the road to he-- is paved wif good intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you need to go chew up one of her shoes since she likes dogs so much, hahameow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dog Cookies, theft of toys! Me thinks there is more here than meets the eyes!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!