Monday, July 18, 2011

Really?

Heya kitties; Stella here.
You've seen the cats around this place right?
Spoiled, f.a.t.,
spoiled

They are shrouded, pampered princesses

They have more than one woobie and sleep on both  them at the same time
and there most likely is a person under there as well


They also lay on quilts in progress with their ears on fire

But me?

Well; I don't need all that nonsense

I prefer

the dirt

under the old bench, in the dirt
sometimes in the shade; but always in
the
dirt



xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Where do you guys like hangin' out?

7 comments:

  1. MOL... Miss Stella, I join you ! I'm a fan of dirt too ; )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the dirt, too, actually. Or the one folding chair in our back space. But right now, under our giant hostas is good--they give us dirt and shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great idea and if I were allowed out I'd be in the dirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But of course, Sister Stella...may I join my hero?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dirt prevents Cat Lard!
    We like to lay on the debris-covered concrete on the Catio and then come inside to deposit it on the tile floors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've never been in dirt but we've laid on dust. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had ACCESS to DIRT which I DON'T, I would LOVE to lay in DIRT. If only because it would irritate the Human.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!