Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lucky 13!

Ollie: "I win the interwebs!!! I entered Miss Nellies 'finish the sentence' game (so what if I entered every single time?) and I was THE CHOSEN ONE!"

Miss Jack: "Oh Cod, the'll be no livin with him now!"

Miss Scraps:  "What? Seriously?  Like there was livin with him before?"

Ollie: "That's right ladies and this here certificat says you gotta know now that I AM the King of alla you!  And I gots this way coolio crown too!"  
        *looks at mom* "is it still on my head? it's on my head right?" 

Mom: "Yes Ol it's on your head ya big Ornj goof. But I don't think it gives you license to be mean or lord it over the girls." 

Ollie: "They just gotta be nice to be now no matter how much lice I got, or whatever.  And I'm a Viceroy too; King Spitty says so.  Now I just need a Lord to waive over them. Must be some kinda stick or something.Wonder if I can get that on amazon?  

Thanks Miss Nellie! If you was here I'd kiss you!




7 comments:

  1. Concats, Ollie. Miss Nellie's sentence completion is one of our favorite things to do each week. Mauricio won a few weeks ago. Your graphic is amazing. Mom Barb is so talented. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, you are so funny - but I bet you are hard to live with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ollie! You is the bestest! Mes thinks yous will makes a most excellent King, but remember, Miss Jack and Miss Scraps is Queens!!! (just like mes - Tee Hee!)
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...conga ratz !!! thiz iz total lee kewl, as wuz yur answer, as iz yur graffix !!! we think yur mom kneads ta print it out inta like 578 x 34,099 & hang thiz on de wall...aza subtle ree minder ya noe !! ♥♥♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, you have just struck 'er rich! What a great prize. And yes, it IS still on your head! King Spitty awarded you the Viceroy-ship and no one may take that away. The girls need to respect you. Right?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!