We are going tonight to bring him home. After checking with my regular vet whom I trust implicitly; the extra blood tests and overnight stay *Dr. #3 advised we are deciding against that.
If I get the chance tonight I will share photos of him at home. He will be relegated to my bedroom where he will stay by himself until he gets more familiar with his surroundings. 3 our of 4 vets told us he has some vision so I am hopeful that with the further medications, and if he is pain free the swelling will continue to decrease and his sight may return. Even if it doesn't I don't care; my son will be home and comfortable & under my constant supervision.
I cannot express how utterly astonished and grateful I am for all your well wishes, heartfelt purrs and friendships.
I will have an art auction soon to raise funds for the nearly $2k in charges he has incurred thus far. In the meantime; for those who expressed the desire to donate I will post my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for my paypal. This does NOT mean you are obligated please believe me! I am truly in all your debts for all the caring the CB has given. I could not have asked for better furriends.
Love you all!