Thursday, October 25, 2012

Benched!

Heya HepCats Groovy LadyKits!

I wannted to show you what I did this weekend when That Woman decided to MOVE something (from one area to another) in MY backyard!


ME, I, MYSELF have this lovely weathered bench.  I like to sharpen my claws on it, I like to rub my scent all over it (well, cos it's MINE)

I do like where she has placed it all arty next to the smelly trees. 
 But after it was moved I had to re-scent the whole dang thing!



 oh this is exhausting! 
and this part right here, needs the super strong head bonk, just for good measure.

That's better, let's see, have I forgotten anything?

HEY!  WHAT The???


WHAT in the name of COD do YOU think you are doing??? Don't think I don't see you Scrappie! 
Scrappie:  "um, uh, well,  um...."  


OH NO SHE DI' ENT!



HOLY COD!  THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

Ollie: "I'm not touching you... chill out Doll Face"

It's an INVASION!
Scrappie:  "um, well, umm, ugh..."
Ollie: "O this dirt is pawsome!"

Clyde:  "um, Missie Stellie, um...canna  I play wif yer tail?"

Ms. Stella:  "Touch that tail & you will not live to regret it!
just when I thought my work was done!
I'm outta here till the riff raff vacate MY bench!"


FINALLY, I never thought she'd leave so we could play!


Clyde: 'Yuuuyaaa!  And STAY over there!'
Ollie:  "Heya fuzzball, you gotta deathwish or somefin?"

Ollie: "Clyde! Pull my paw!"

Clyde:  "ewwwww, whadja go and do THAT for Ollie?" 

Ollie:  "HEHEHEHEHEEEE!  Oldest trick in da book!"
"Now I gotsza whole bench to myself, look mom!  I'm adorable!"
That Woman: "Oh Ollie, you sure are that!" 
Ollie: "NO KISSING when we iz outside!  I do have a reputation ya know!"




12 comments:

  1. Awww , Ollie my mom want´s to give you a smoochie on your nose too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy this amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Scrappie in your family or a visitor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your human opened up a whole can o' worms by moving your bench, didn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone likes your bench.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Ollie, you are one sneaky guy! Good job in getting that bench all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Miz Stella will have to scent that bench fur half a day! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you! I have my own bench, too. I wrote a post about it...um, I think it was like 3 posts ago.

    You guys are pretty funny...
    "...chill out Doll Face." And, "Pull my paw." Heeeeeheeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Stella! That Is Just Not Right.

    Who is this "Scrappie"??? What have I been missing? There's a Whole CAT at your house I did not even know about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I missed this yesterday because I didn't make a bloggie.

    LOVED reading this and seeing just what kinda cat Ollie really IS! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Stella. Scarlett feels your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms Stella, me whould has whapped everybody! Ollie my Mommy would has kissed yous all over, inside or outside!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!