Wednesday, June 01, 2011

They're Back!

 Here I am

Nearly starved to death

If it weren't for the emergency rations I procured

I would have wasted away to nothing

The least That Woman could do 

is show a bit of gratitude!

mmmmmm RAT pops!  My favorite! 

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan 

PeeeSss: I've been ninja visiting; since they have been home it's been hit or miss dear furrriends.  Hopefully soon (not likely with the Gurl's Graduation coming up) when things are calmer She's promised to share pictures for all of us of the BEAUTIFUL big cats with us (including a breathtaking shot of a black panther from 3 feet away for Mr. Spitty)  to which *I* say 

big deal!
who cares? 
I'm right here and you won't find that giant Panther giving you such lovely homecoming prezzies! 

Now where did I put the rest of that lizzard?

9 comments:

  1. Hooray! I sure hope you got some food right away, I know you had to be hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS. Stella, Mom said your woman is really brave to hold that mousy's tail...My mom feel Yak ! but I feel Yum !
    Great Hunted ! Miss Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What she puts you through. That's a very interesting snack, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Nice kill. I guess he didn't seem that tasty, eh? Or perhaps you weren't THAT hungry yet?
    Ha ha ha! Your Human is BRAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh & PeeEss: I can't wait to see the PANTHER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A RATCICLE!

    Yummy.

    pee ess: Mommy framed and hung the fun card you sent! We'll post a photo soon. It looks GREAT in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! That was one big mouse. We're ninja visiting too. Mom says she is too busy. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urggghhhh! Our mom is freaking out that your mom is holding that rat by its tail with her bare fingers. LOL. She thought the headless bird carcass by our front step yesterday was bad enough (left by one of the neighbourhood cats). She had to pick that up, but definitely didn't do it bare-handed! :-D

    Well, at least you won't have to expend all your energy hunting rats, now that your humans are back to fill the food bowl. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DANG! That is the hugest rat we've ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you xoxo!